Friday, 2 March 2012

Friday Finds

Well, I hope this Friday finds you well PiP peeps. It's been a busy week here launching the new site. It's taken a while and a lot of hard work but fingers crossed you lovelies will like it!



I was lucky enough to be featured on the very beautiful Mimi Nicole blog this week. Jillian over at Mimi Nicole is a super stylish lady who has moved from California to sunny Scotland and is all about the weddings! Her blog features fabulous real weddings, amazing styling ideas and beautiful fashion-my favourite posts are her 'What I {wish I } wore Wednesdays'. Take a peek and add it to your blog faves.


My beau laughs at me about my reading skills. I devour magazines and blogs like you wouldn't believe but I really only ever read books on holiday - I've been reading The Group by Mary McCarthy since we got engaged in December 2009! As a youngster I would visit the library on a Friday night and storm through three books before Sunday night, I figure I read my life's book quota all before I was 14!
However, I got the beautiful My Heart Wanders by Pia Jane Bijkerk for my birthday and wow it revolutionised my Sunday evenings. For three weeks I spent each Sunday night pouring over each page; the imagery and styling is beautiful and it is so well written. If you haven't seen it you must take a look. For me it was the perfect way to end a weekend and to start getting inspired for the week ahead. 



Only trouble is now I've finished it, I need a new book - any recommendations??


finally, I want to say a HUGE congratulations to the wonderful Makery. They won an award last week at the very sought after Bath Life Awards in the Creative/Innovative Business category. Their owners are wonderful people and their team, tutors and helpers at the Makery and Makery Emporium deserve this award wholeheartedly. I am very proud and so so happy for them. Congratulations!

What fun weekend plans do you have folks? I'm off to the big smoke for a fancy hen do. It's my first of 2012 and I cannot wait!



1 comment:

  1. What pretty eye candy for this Friday! Thank you for sharing - I look forward to following your pretty work!

    ReplyDelete