Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Unusual Engagement

Morning peeps, This weekend coming is a big one in the Ross household as it is mine and my wonderful husbands first wedding anniversary.
I cannot believe it has been a whole year since we got wed. We have done and seen and experienced so much but more on that later in the week.
Anyhow, it got me thinking about engagements. With Christmas just round the corner (yey!) I think a lot of men use this festive and happy time to pop the question. I remember when we came back from our Christmas break, we got engaged on the 19th December 2009, there were four of us all engaged in my office alone!
So I thought I would have a hunt around the web for unusual engagement rings to inspire your men and give you something to enjoy visually.
What sort of ring would be your dream ring? Did your man get you your dream ring? Did he propose with a 'play' ring and you chose your ring together? Let me know I'd love to hear your bling stories!

It wouldn't be an engagement ring feature without some Tiffany. This stunning bow is platinum with round brilliant diamonds. 

How about this sweet Tiffany Twist Bow Ring

This stunner is from the Adonis Rose collection by De Beers


Another beauty from De Beers, Fancy Pink MicropavĂ© Aura Rings with Fancy Pink Cushion-Cut and Oval-Cut Solitaires


This ethical piece is from Lilia Nash with Peridot and recycled 18ct Gold

My personal favourite is this bespoke platinum and sapphire engagement ring that was custom made by Jana Reinhardt. You must check out her customer comments they are a joy to read. 


And finally, how beautiful is this unusual piece by Ruth Tomlinson featuring a natural Diamond and granules on 9ct yellow gold. 


 I hope you liked the rings above, have you seen others you love? I'd love to hear
Sarah x


1 comment:

  1. Some wonderful jewellery. The Aura rings are very tempting indeed.

    ReplyDelete